Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: how can we commandiere this place for sure

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How much funking longer before we can let she ahh fly freely as it should be???

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks to Roger I hand typed the address..I was afraid to cut and paste...soon as pethead gets well from his surgery..I am going to Mayland Community College and take a computer course...for sure..about that glass thing, Lefty...why???,,,,,who has shag anymore anyway..rip that **** out...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shag...............GROSS! I missed that part till you pointed it out. Hardwood floors babee!!! I want to tear my carpet out so badly sigh children do bad things to carpet!!!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I may not be the slickest ice cube in the tray, but If I can be of any help, just let me know.

    6tciyp rOgeR

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks...I'd love to know where you get all those cute moving thingies..and how you put them on the board..I need to change the colors and background...don't you just love construction??

  6. #16
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can give you several addy's for different emoticons, But you will have to learn to cut and paste.
    I also go to a lot of boards and I "borrow" some of the animated emoticons for later use.

    Start you a new folder in MY PICTURES and anytime you ever see something you like, save it to your folder. When you wand to use it go to http://tinypic.com/ (thanks Cherrysis) and click on browse locate your folder, and the image you want, double click on image then click on host.

    lay your cursor on the URL in the box called IMG and left click to highlight, then right click and a box will open, scroll down tp copy, left click on it.

    go to the post you want to use your image. left click in the box then right click again and the box opens. left click on paste and there you go, your image (URL) should be in your post. click on preview to see how it will look when you post.

    your best bet is to experment doing a cut and paste here, until you get the hang of it. that way as a moderator, you can click on edit post and check the delete box after you play with it.

    I use cut and paste, a hundred times a day, from using the little images, I cut and paste url's from other sites I want to share, I use it when I put up my digital photos...etc. It is a very useful tool

    Again if I can help you, just let me know.

    I am so excited that you got your board, The Admin. Guys are a bunch of cool dudes, I knew they would help you.
    Congratulations again, I know you have a busy time ahead of you, Good Luck.

    rogER

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe we can create a seperate catgeory for all our insane boards. For BonBons, Sonic, Death Defying, and Mainstream. Our very own community. Or Empire. We'll create a flag. We'll shun outsiders. We'll praise our own superiority. We'll wear boots and uniforms. We'll build fences and watchtowers, and distrust the government.

    It'll be a blast!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So are you going to move to Germany too???

  9. #19
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hostboards R Us....

  10. #20
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found this cat, wanna make him the mascot?

    70f8d4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •